Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Free VIntage Easter Images





Hello there!!! It's a gorgeous sunny day here today!It's 80 in NY!!! In March!!! This never happens but I don't care, I'm loving it! You're seeing all the gardening things coming out, outside home improvement, etc. I can't get enough of this stuff! Love Love Love.

Here are some vintage images for Easter.....

I really love the colors on this vintage card..... I love the blues and greens and the colors of the eggs are so pretty, not too bright or tacky :) 


I then made it into a sepia, pink and then "cherry + chocolate" and then a teal with chocolate 



I love the old vintage green patina color of this card...


I then made this one into pink and sepia.... 


Isn't this cute how all the little easter chicks are getting into the hot air balloon? I love the garland as well!!
So pretty!


I then made it in pink...


Teals with pinks.... 


And then all teal.... 


I then taken just the text part for you to print out and use.... Maybe on a layout, greeting card, etc. 


And then there's just the chick coming out of the egg... 


Here's another card.... "Consider the Lilies"
with the cross and the little boy shepherd with the sheep


Then here is just the cross.... 


And here's one with a bunny and a little chick....I love vintage chicks!!!! I could have them used in decoration around my house all year long! Not just at easter time. 


And here's the little chick.... 



I hope you enjoy and can find some that you can use! :) 
Emily 





8 comments:

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oh my goodness!!! These are so gorgeous and I can't wait to used them for Easter. Thank you so very much!!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oh my goodness!!! These are so gorgeous and I can't wait to used them for Easter. Thank you so very much!!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

You are so welcome!!! Hope you have a wonderful easter!

Lea Marie said...

These are so sweet, thank you!

Jan said...

Love all your Easter images...thanks...can't wait to use....

Debbie said...

Thanks so much for sharing these images with us all! I needed to make some Easter cards for family-these were perfect! Thx again!

Creaciones Edma said...

everything is very nice

RED ARROW said...

It's so cute! Now I want to use one of these images as a postcard for my girlfriend from another country. We met each other on https://datinger.uk/reviews/match-com/ , and I'm pretty sure she's the one. We've been together only for a few months, but I'm confident that I love her, so hopefully, we'll meet each other soon.